General Terms & Conditions of Carriage
- TABLE OF OPTIONAL FEES
- AIR CARRIER LIABILITY FOR PASSENGERS AND THEIR BAGGAGE
- TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION
- CHECKED BAGGAGE
- CABIN BAGGAGE
- CHILDREN, INFANTS & YOUNG PERSONS
- CARRIAGE OF DISABLED PERSONS AND PERSONS WITH REDUCED MOBILITY
- PASSENGERS REQUIRED TO TRAVEL WITH AN ACCOMPANYING PERSON
- BLIND/VISION IMPAIRED PASSENGERS
- CARRIAGE OF GUIDE/ASSISTANCE DOGS
- DEAF OR HEARING IMPAIRED PASSENGERS
- ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIRS/SCOOTERS AND OTHER MOBILITY EQUIPMENT
- INFECTIOUS DISEASES AND SKIN CONDITIONS
- FLIGHT DATE, NAME & ROUTE CHANGES
- PRIORITY BOARDING
- ALLOCATED SEATING
- ATOL INFORMATION
- The wheelchair battery must be dry/gel cell ONLY
- The dimensions of the wheelchair when collapsed must not exceed 81cms (height), 119cms (width) and 119cms (depth)
- The battery power must be isolated and exposed terminals protected from short circuiting, to protect the wheelchair/mobility aid from inadvertent activation, please remove the key, deactivate using the joystick or deactivate using an isolation switch or buttons, or other isolation mechanism (such as Anderson Connector or Airsafe plug ).
ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIRS/SCOOTERS AND OTHER MOBILITY EQUIPMENT
Passengers with reduced mobility who are travelling with an electric wheelchair/mobility scooter are required to advise us at least 48 hours before travel of the make, model, weight and lowest collapsed height of the wheelchair. Passengers are also asked to bring the operating instructions to the airport .
Electric wheelchairs/mobility scooter must comply with the following to be accepted for carriage:
The 32kg single item weight limit does not apply to mobility equipment.
No wheelchairs are permitted to travel in the aircraft cabin and segways cannot be carried.
We recommend that travel insurance cover for their mobility aids be purchased as an airline’s liability is limited under the Montreal Convention 1999.
Onboard Aisle Chairs
We have onboard aisle wheelchairs chairs available on all our aircraft and our crew are trained to provide assistance to reduced mobility passengers in moving to and from the aircraft lavatory door. For health and safety reasons our crew cannot assist passengers to move from their seat to the onboard wheelchair or from/to the chair into the lavatory or with medication.